Ottersbrook is a multi-disciplined MMC / Off-Site consultancy. Whether you are a manufacturer, end client, investor or government agency, our sole purpose is to ensure that your aspirations are fully delivered and hopefully, exceeding your expectations.
Working for highly innovative organisations is part of our DNA. We can work with or on behalf of your leadership and delivery teams across strategic, technical, commercial and the policy deployment areas of MMC and Off-Site delivery.
We work to the highest standards possible, as we control all areas of risk and opportunity. We also bring you the most up to date R&D insight to ensure an effective and sustainable delivery of your corporate proposition and ultimate ambition.
We perform many support services for board, senior management, and operational teams, to ensure a seamless flow of activities and task completion for successful deployment. We can assure you of a distinctive commitment to your corporate brand.
Ottersbrook consultants have been working within the MMC System and Off-Site modular industry for well over 30 years. Our product and system development skills are recognised throughout the industry as resilient and highly effective.
Our collaboration with influential stakeholders means that Ottersbrook can fast-track your project(s) and reduce risk and avoidable costs. Our ability to deliver, is built upon many years of intensive operational management, often at the compliance coal face.
Our delivery promise has been tried and tested by many of the successful organisations now offering products and services to the MMC / Off-Site sector in most of the government’s MMC Definition Framework categories.
What you can expect from Ottersbrook is a significant focus on your brand and vision as we integrate with your culture. We also secure well-defined investment returns, via stringent procedures and processes, leaving nothing to chance.
Ottersbrook can work with your existing team(s), or relieve the pressure from your business entirely, allowing your resource to concentrate on ‘business as usual’. We can manage your expectations to the highest possible level, on time and within budget.
We use proven strategic management processes to ensure transparent delivery. These include Hoshin Kanri, Blue Ocean and 4DX techniques as examples. This allows your teams to work with robust systems to ensure continuity of delivery, after we leave.
Wherever you are on your development or deployment strategy, we can support at any stage and at any level. Whether a risk assessment, evaluation report or a full-on management control programme, we are here to support your ambition.
We specialise in all types of technology innovation including timber, steel, concrete, insulated panels, or a range of panelised composite materials acting together. Full DfMA support in Categories 1–7 is offered to ensure a strict and competent delivery.
From standard operating procedures (SOP’s) through to the delivery of a fully compliant certification scheme, Ottersbrook can guide you through the many pitfalls that can and often do arise, due to the unforeseen hurdles that manifest in a complex DfMA process and from sector demands.
Technical reviews are only part of the Ottersbrook process evaluation. It is vitally important that roles and responsibilities, and the way in which you deliver your systems and services are managed, if a proposition is to be successful in the MMC / Off-Site arena.
Therefore, we offer a range of business process and procedure evaluations as well as delivering business process manuals, to ensure that your offer is fully supported and more importantly, seen as robust and trustworthy, to external stakeholders of all descriptions. Certification and accreditation are not the end of the product development cycle either. For a sustainable future, management of business process auditing will always be a constant requirement in this sector by compliance and insurance/warranty providers.
An example of some of the areas we specialise in (but not exhaustive) are:
- Strategic direction and DfMA business process improvement
- New entrant support into the UK MMC/Off-Site sector
- Team building and development workshops
- Project management programmes
- Supply chain synergy development
- Representation on policy and industry collaborations
- Compliance management (e.g., LABC, NHBC etc)
- Integrated management systems (quality control and business process)
- Technology system, and business process manual development
- New product development management
- Test programme development and management
- Certification delivery (e.g., NHBC Accepts, BOPAS, BBA, KIWA, BRE, ETA's etc)
- Warranty provision administration
- Zero carbon, embodied carbon, LCA strategy development and deployment
- Domestic home pattern book designs (development and management)
- Factory and site inspections
- DfMA and/or basic audit management (with or without certification body inspection)
- Report writing and expert witness statements (RICS Expert Witness trained)
- Advising UK government departments on standards and policy delivery programmes
- ...we can of course, adapt our services to suit your specific needs, as and when required.
If you need further evidence of our values, commitment, passion or ability to deliver your needs, we can provide further assurance (or references) for you. We have a list of many CEOs/MDs, board directors and influential stakeholder agencies, right across the MMC and Offsite industry that we are currently working with, or have worked with in the past. We are sure they would be very happy to endorse our work here at Ottersbrook.